8.04.2011

. . . Packing . . .

It is SO hot here! And imagine, Raleigh . . . even hotter! I'm going to have to get used to the weather there because if you know me well you know how much I love cold weather.

Today: got ready for the day, breakfast etc. . .

- and packed -



. . . made a 'blue' salad for lunch (with organic mixed greens, cucumbers, chopped peanuts, blueberries, blue cheese, and blueberry vinaigrette)



- and packed -


. . . went for a walk in the hot sun and then downed two glasses of iced Pike Place . . .

- and packed -

And then at last, I made spaghetti sauce with Ms. Jeanne's garden tomatoes . . . 





. . . and served it over whole wheat pasta. On the side we had whole grain crackers dipped in olive oil and dried herbs.



For something sweet I did something I haven't done in a LONG time: I swirled a mini melted -Mounds Bar- (maybe the first candy bar I've had all summer!!) into my PikePlace yogurt!! ;-)


And topped it with coconut and more PikePlace beans.


Emmaline has been keeping herself busy. She has spent most of today outside or watching movies. ;-) That's what she gets to do since she isn't much help when it comes to packing and organizing (and throwing away toys! lol) Last night she insisted on sleeping on the shelf we cleaned out . . . and she wanted to sleep with her banana. :-/ ??? Weird. :-D



Note to self: Must get out of this house for awhile!!!! (The farthest I've been able to go today is our mailbox!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 to hear from ya!