8.19.2011

Banana Oatmeal Pancakes



You can make so many different versions of this recipe, but this is your starting point. These take a few minutes to make so I only do this if I have a not-busy morning, but they're my favorite and I like these so much better than regular pancakes! You can quick oats if you can't make oat-flour in the food processor. They freeze nicely though so double, triple, or whatever the recipe for freezing if you like. Top with nut butter, yogurt, fruit, granola, maple syrup, etc.


>>Ingredients
1 c. oats
1 banana
1 egg
1/4 c. ground flax
1/2 t. nutmeg (or spices of choice)
1 t. vanilla
>>Make It
In food processor, blend oats, banana, egg, flax, and nutmeg until pancake-batter consistency. Stir in vanilla.

Serves 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 to hear from ya!