8.20.2011

Wade + Robin

The ceremony was beautiful! (And it didn't rain on our instruments like we were wondering about.)
The decorations were unique, simple, fun, and very tasteful. I loved the colors!! Navy blue + orange. The bridesmaids wore cute navy blue dresses and carried a simple bunch of orange flowers. The groomsmen wore grey suites and orange ties. But enough writing! I have so many pictures to get to!






My grandmother is a hairdresser and it's fun to be at her house when we have to get dressed up.



I'll post more pics from Pretty Place later 'cause they were taken with Papa Joe's camera.

So for now the reception only:



One table included pork or grilled chicken bbq sandwiches, the next was coleslaw and macaroni-and-cheese, and there was a table with cheeses, fruits, vegetables, dips, etc.



The cutting of the cake:




They also had a bonfire with s'mores! :-D









[You said you read my blog, so "Hi Debbie!"] ;-)




And Wade and Robin some of the children who were there played baseball. :-)


A close friend who I will miss dreadfully.

Robin wanted to keep her bouquet, and I don't blame her, it was beautiful. But for the tossing of the bouquet, she threw one of the bridemaids' bouquets . . . and I caught it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D



The best way to end an evening:
a cappuccino.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 to hear from ya!