11.18.2011

All Things Pumpkin {Five Fact Friday}

1We're busy cleaning for company. In this family, it takes at least a week of preparation. ;-) Everyone's coming here for Thanksgiving this year. Here is the menu so far:

Drinks
Apple Julep
Tazo Chai Tea
Christmas Blend


Sides

Meats
Applewood Smoked Turkey w/ New Cranberry Sauce
Honey-baked Ham

Desserts
Sour Cream Apple Pie with Gingerbread Crust
Pumpkin Pie

(via)


2Emmaline and Micaiah are already thinking about what they want for Christmas. Emmaline is looking in various "mazagines" for ideas. Last night when they were supposed to be going to sleep I heard them arguing over what time they're going to get up on Christmas morning!
(via)


3The warm weather blew away with the thunderstorms we've been having. Hopefully it will be gone for good now.
(via)


4I finally ordered some muslin to put up a "wall" in our room. These are the other fabrics I ordered for my room. I still need to finish the binding on my quilt.



5I baked successful pumpkin cream cheese muffins last night. ;-) I posted the recipe here.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, that menu looks delicious. Maybe I'll fly out there for Thanksgiving. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annnd the warm weather came back again today. When we got out of church it was 75 degrees!!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 to hear from ya!