11.21.2011

Chemical-Free Shampoo {Make it Monday}

Have you ever thought about how many chemicals are sinking into your skin when you simply shampoo your hair? Take a minute to check this out!

(via)

"Almost three months ago, I was introduced to the idea of no longer using shampoo. I was intrigued. After looking into it somewhat, I figured I didn’t have anything to lose. So I picked up some baking soda and apple cider vinegar and then took the plunge. 

I love the results! There was an adjustment period where I had to play around with the measurements a bit but I finally got the hang of it. I have straight-as-a-board, baby-fine hair that has never held a “do.” After “no 'poo,” I don’t even have to use styling products. I just blow dry and go; my hair now keeps any style. It’s awesome!"


1 comment:

  1. I have been trying this for about a week and a half and am in love with the results!!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 to hear from ya!