12.13.2011

>> Blog-mas Day 2 // A Christmas Recipe

I love having a light lunch like chicken salad after a food-filled day like Thanksgiving or Christmas. I usually add these extra ingredients during the rest of the year though. Cranberries or grapes are a must-have. 


Holiday Chicken Salad

(via)


>>Ingredients
4 cups cubed, cooked chicken
1 cup mayonnaise (I use yogurt, preferably Greek)
1 teaspoon paprika
1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
1 cup chopped celery
2 green onions, chopped
1/2 cup minced green bell pepper
1 cup chopped pecans
1 seasoning salt
ground black pepper to taste
>>Make It
In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise with paprika and seasoned salt. Blend in dried cranberries, celery, bell pepper, onion, and nuts. Add chopped chicken, and mix well. Season with black pepper to taste. Chill 1 hour.


Recipe via All Recipes

1 comment:

  1. I love dried cranberries in chicken salad!

    Blogmas 2011 - Day 2: http://wp.me/px8N5-pO

    ReplyDelete

I <3 to hear from ya!