12.15.2011

>> Blog-mas Day 3 // A Favorite Ornament

I don't think I really have a favorite ornament. Our tree is different every year. There is always a color theme and usually a lot of "nature" type ornaments. This year, due to our turquoise house decor, we have a turquoise/green/silver tree. I really like the silver ones....because the majority of them are music related.





We're having a Christmas party tonight! Just a small gathering with a few friends from SEBTS.

(Target <3)



Caroline made these mouse truffles. Yikes! Aren't they way too realistic?!



Our cousins arrived today! They get to stay here until Saturday. So fun to see them again!




2 comments:

  1. Aww, those mice are cute! (but yes, a bit too realistic)

    Blogmas 2011 - Day 3: http://wp.me/px8N5-pV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so funny because I'm editing pictures that I took of the mice Karis and I made a couple of days ago :)

    ReplyDelete

I <3 to hear from ya!