12.02.2011

>> Welcome December // Five Fact Friday

1We've started making Christmas cookies already! Caroline made some kind of peppermint chocolate covered cookies last night. Yummy! Check out her post.


2It's still warm here around noon, but hopefully past the seventy degrees or so weather. It's hard to know that I'm stuck here and it's been snowing back home in western NC!
(via)

3We love the bakery's Apple Cider Doughnuts. They are made from scratch every morning. I try not to ever eat more than a bite, but I bring them home for my siblings. They don't last long around here!


4We bought a Christmas tree a week before Thanksgiving. It's probably the first time we've done that. I'm excited that we get to have it up so long! It's full of beautiful blues, greens, silvers, and TURQUOISES of course. <3


5Micaiah and legos: It's all he talks about, it's all he wanted for his birthday, it's all he wants for Christmas, and it's what he does for the majority of his free-time. ;-D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 to hear from ya!