2.29.2012

Because I Love Turquoise and Orange

>>I get inspiration from House of Turquoise. I can find at least one thing I love in every room.<<


Hmmm, probably a cross between the chairs and the centerpiece.

I love the orange pillows.


Oh, wow! I like so many things about this nursery but I probably like the curtains the best.


I definitely love the stool in the center, but I also love how the neutral colors make the orange and turquoise pop.


The quilt and the butterfly pillow! I love how all of these don't match, and yet they work together.


>>Which piece is your favorite?<<





3 comments:

  1. ah, I love those colors! my favorite one is probably the second one, it reminds me of a beach house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my first choice also, but I'm completely in love with the first one!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful colors and post! :)

    I love your blog and would love to be a sponsor! :)

    modernbuttercup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I <3 to hear from ya!