2.13.2012

>> Newness

"Happiness comes from the zest of creating things new."
(unknown)

new>>room
Yes, we moved everything around again. I love the change. Once again, I get my own room. When I've finished the move, I'll post pictures.
new>>age
"How does it feel to be seventeen?" I've always hated that question. :-D As if one feels different in twenty-four hours simply because one is entering another year.
new>>blog
I liked the name Yogurt Girl okay, but I've never loved it. This is not really a blog about health-food anymore, it's a lifestyle blog. Raspberry Cappuccino inspires me, and makes me wish I was drinking espresso.

Remember the Key Lime Cheesecake with White Chocolate Whipped Cream? Caroline made it for me last Thursday. :-) This is a recipe I will be posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 to hear from ya!