2.04.2012

>> Quotations // Something for Saturday

>>Yes, this was not one of my better posting weeks. This post will suffice for Thursday, but I'm afraid it won't be quite adequate for Friday. I'll wait until next Friday though and try again.<<

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing."
(Blaise Pascal)

(via)

"The Word of God is creative. It is a hammer that crushes the hardness of our insubordination. It is a medicine that heals the broken-hearted. And it is light that gives us guidance and hope on our way."
(John Piper)

(via)


"Joy does not simply happen to us. We have to choose joy and keep choosing it every day."
(Henry Nouen)



1 comment:

  1. This is really true. I like these quotes. Thanks for sharing:)
    God bless,
    Sarah @ http://gemsinhistory-sarah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I <3 to hear from ya!