5.12.2012

Ingenious Pinterest//Berries

Where did our inspiration come from before we invented Pinterest?
(Besides Mendelssohn, Agatha Christie, and Cheesecake of course.)

I joined a couple months ago, and have probably been on for a few  minutes (ahem) every day since. :) (Know the feeling?)

These are some of the ingenious snacks I have found using the superstar fruits,
berries.

method>>Dip them in Greek Yogurt and freeze!
///////////

method>>Stack them with brown rice cakes and whipped Greek Yogurt
///////////
method>>Stuff them with both dark and white chocolate chips!
///////////


This is what I mean by pinterest,
Hmmmm, can you relate?


1 comment:

  1. WOW those berry recipes give a whole new meaning to fruit snacks!!! YUM! And I definitely LOL'd at your photo at the end- HAHA!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 to hear from ya!